Is there information you would like to see on the Melrose Village Blog? Then write it up – and send it in!
We are a volunteer-run, community-based blog. We rely on a handful of volunteer correspondents to write all of our posts. So, if you feel that we are not covering something that should be covered, then step forward and do it yourself.
If you want to submit a post, keep in mind the following criteria:
- Keep it brief and to the point
- Keep it local about our Melrose Village neighborhood. (Don’t send us stories about something happening in Silver Lake or Westwood.) If you are not sure of what streets our neighborhood includes, simply read our About page.
- Make it factual – and double-check your facts and your spelling
- Try to send a couple photos to accompany the story, in jpg or gif format. (We cannot use PDF files.) We have found that people are more likely to read a story if it is accompanied by photos.
- E-mail everything to us at email@example.com
If your story is informative and relevant to our Melrose Village neighborhood, we will post it.
We also welcome announcements from local businesses about store openings, events, and special promotions – as long as they are not too overly-commercial.
This is a community blog – so be part of the community!