Looking for something fun to do tonight? Check out Melrose Night, on Melrose Avenue between Ogden and Curson, from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
According to the organizers of this monthly evening event:
From high-end street wear to hair salons to tattoo parlors, Melrose Avenue has always been a truly welcoming wonderland to all walks of life for accessible art in multiple forms without the fluff. Melrose Night provides the perfect marriage of eclectic shopping and food. Not only does Melrose Night celebrate creative experimentation, but it also allows the foodies of Los Angeles to enjoy scrumptious food on a recession-proof budget.
This month’s festivities will feature over fifteen food trucks including:
- Buttermilk Truck with homemade breakfast favorites
- Lobster Truck famous for their lobster rolls
- NomNom Truck serving an array of Vietnamese sandwiches and other Vietnamese-inspired dishes
- Frysmith smothers their delicious fries with sustainably farmed and humanely raised ingredients
- Trailer Park Truck with hamburgers and delicious grilled food down home style!
- Yalla Truck providing Healthy and Delicious Mediterranean Fusion
- Holy Aioli cooking up divine sandwiches and salads
- Gravy Train Poutinerie
- No Tomatoes Truck
- Indian Café
- Slider City Truck
- Meat n Potatoes
- Macho Nacho
- Le Fashion Truck
- Slap Yo Mama truck
- Royal Red Cupcake
- Gringos Tacos